We are so excited about the difference that we are able to make together for individuals and families at our Institute for the Hispanic Family at 45 Wadsworth Street in Hartford.
We are proud to announce an exciting new chapter in this effort, as our IHF location is now a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic.
Along with our partners from Charter Oak Health Center and other likeminded organizations, our goal is to provide comprehensive, integrated medical and behavioral health care and substance abuse treatment that helps clients to transform their lives.
In addition to the high quality behavioral health care we have long provided here in Hartford, Catholic Charities is pleased to announce the hiring of Community Health Workers, Clinicians, Peer Support Specialists, and Targeted Case Managers in support of our goals.
We are also excited to build upon our record of providing high quality care to people whose primary language in their household is Spanish.
Our CCBHC at IHF provides the following:
- Comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment (Tratamiento integral de salud mental y abuso de sustancias)
- Medical services (Servicios médicos)
- Bilingual Clinical Staff (Personal clínico bilingüe)
- Bilingual Case Management and Peer Recovery Specialists (Manejadores de Caso bilingües y Especialistas en Recuperación bilingües)
- Psychoeducational and Clinical Groups (Grupos psicoeducativos y clínicos)
- On-site pharmacy (Farmacia en el lugar)
- Armed Forces and Veterans services (Servicios para las Fuerzas Armadas y Veteranos)
Thank you to our many dedicated staff members from Catholic Charities and our partnering agencies for making this possible.