Two locations: 45 Groton Street & 45 Wadsworth Street
Catholic Charities Early Head Start program is now enrolling families with infants and toddlers.
- Children ages 6 weeks to 3 years
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. year-round
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack at no cost
- Free tuition, eligibility based on income
- Promotes children’s language, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development
- State licensed
Early Head Start is a comprehensive program, encouraging parent involvement through regular visits to the home, regular opportunities for parents to volunteer, and special activities. Early Head Start promotes the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development of infants and toddlers through safe and developmentally enriching care-giving.
Interested in joining our Early Head Start program? Please reach out directly to Maria Franco at (860) 934-8047.
Children from birth to age 3 who are from families with incomes below the poverty guidelines are eligible for Early Head Start services. Children from families that are homeless and/or families receiving public assistance such as TANF or SSI are also eligible.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community!